Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 10:00 AM | Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 | Place: Board Room Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
- 1. 10:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
- 2. Consistent items/Regular Agenda
- 3. Bill Byrns/EMC/E911
- 4. 10:15 AM Paul Alexander – Manure agreement
- 5. Secondary Road/Resolution/Genoa Road
- 6. Correction to Resolution 01-20-17- Observed Holidays
- 7. Declaration to be added to the Agenda
- 8. Public Comments (5 min. Limit)
- 9. Recess/Discussion
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 5th day of January 2017, at 1:35 PM., they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors” sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.
Wayne County Board of Supervisors