Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Thursday, January 2, 2020 | Place: Board Room Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
Supervisors’ Office may be Open at 8:00 AM
No Official Action will be taken until 9:00 AM
- 1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
- 2. Pledge of Allegiance
- 3. Adopt Agenda
- 4. Appoint Chairman (lead by Auditor)
- 5. Appoint Vice-Chair
- 6. Approve December 30th, 2019 Minutes
- 7. Set meeting Schedule for 2020
- 8. RESOLUTION 20-19 Capital Assets (GASB 34)
- 9. RESOLUTION 20-21 Fund Balances (GASB 54)
- 10. RESOLUTION 20-22 2020 Holidays
- 11. RESOLUTION 20-23 Discrimination Disclaimer
- 12. RESOLUTION 20-24 Master Matrix/Construction Evaluation
- 13. RESOLUTION 20-25 Official Publication
- 14. Public Comments (5-minute limit)
- 15 Adjourn/Discussion
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 31st day of December 2019, at 10:00 AM they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.