Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Monday, August 26, 2019 | Place: Board Room Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
Supervisors’ Office may be Open at 8:00 AM
No Official Action will be taken until 9:00 AM
- 1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
- 2. Pledge of Allegiance
- 3. Adopt Agenda
- 4. Approve Minutes
- 5. Approve Claims
- 6. Approve Payroll9:15 – Jack Shields – City of Lineville properties
- 7. Bill Byrns – EMC/E911
- 8. 9:15 – Jack Shields – City of Lineville properties
- 9. Kim Swearingin – Treasurer – Waiver of 2018 taxes for Parcel 01150E351004
- 10. Secondary Roads Update
- 11. Approve monthly reports
- 12. Supervisors updates on meetings attended
- 13. Public Comments (5 minute limit)
- 14. Adjourn/Discussion
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 21st day of August 2019, at 1:00 PM , they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.