Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Wednesday July 13, 2020 | Place: Boardroom Wayne County Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Adopt Agenda
4. Approve Minutes
5. Approve Claims
6. Public Hearing Issuance not to exceed $1,960,000 General Obligation Local Sales and Services Tax Refunding Series 2020A Bonds
7. Resolution Instituting proceedings to take additional action for the issuance of Not to Exceed $1,960, 000 General Obligation Local Option Sales and Services Tax Refunding Bonds,
8. Resolution Approving Official Statement
9. Resolution Approving Bond Disclosure Policy
10. Bill Byrns/EMA & E911
11. Randy Zerr/Engineer’s Office
12. Lawnmower shed
13. Courthouse Dropbox
14. Public Comments (5-minute limit)
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 10th day of July, 2020, at 9:00 AM they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.