Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Monday, August 10, 2020 | Place: Basement Conference Room, Wayne County Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve Minutes
5. Approve Claims
6. Approve Payroll
7. Nic Emerson’s Bid for Courthouse Remodel
8. Resolution Appointing Paying Agent, Bond Registrar and Transfer Agent
9. Tax Exemption Certificate
10. Continuing Disclosure Certificate
11. Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of Series 2020A Bonds
12. Bill Byrns/EMA & E911
13. Randy Zerr/Engineer’s Office
14. City of Humeston Requesting Abatement of Taxes
15. Mr. Mike Freed requesting County to transfer unneeded Right-of-Way in Clay Township, Section 10 for $3,000.
16. Dept Monthly Reports
17. Supervisor Meetings
18. Public Comments (5-minute limit)
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 7th day of August, 2020, at 9:00 AM they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.