Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Monday, August 24, 2020 | Place: Basement Conference Room, Wayne County Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Agenda
4. Approve Minutes
5. Approve Claims
6. Approve Payroll
7. Jack Shield/City of Lineville requesting abatement of taxes
8. Dennis Moorman/City of Corydon requesting abatement of taxes
9. Bill Byrns/EMA & E911
10. Randy Zerr/Engineer’s Office
11. Dan Carpenter/Title VI Policy Statement
12. New Venture Administrator Position hours & salary
13. FY20 Annual Financial Report (Cash)
14. Dept Monthly Reports
15. Supervisor Meetings
16. Public Comments (5-minute limit)
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 21st day of August, 2020, at 9:00 AM they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.