Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Monday, October 19, 2020 | Place: Basement Conference Room, Wayne County Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
- 1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
- 2. Pledge of Allegiance
- 3. Approve Agenda
- 4. Approve Minutes
- 5. Approve Claims
- 6. Approve Payroll
- 7. Halie Spidle; Request New Venture Credit Card Limit Increase
- 8. Shelley Bickel, Public Health Department; Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- 9. Wayne County Courthouse COVID Policy (Dated September 8,2020)
- 10. Bill Byrns/EMA & E911
- 11. Randy Zerr/Engineer’s Office
- 12. City of Seymour requesting tax abatement for parcel#12230C204006
- 13. City of Clio requesting tax abatement for parcel#13010B129008
- 14. Cost Advisory Services, Inc.; FY20 Cost Allocation Plan
- 15. Nyhart GASB 75 Actuarial Valuation Report for FY20
- 16. Dept Monthly Reports
- 17. Supervisor Meetings
- 18. Public Comments (5-minute limit)
- 19. Adjourn/Discussion
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 16th day of October, 2020, at 9:00 AM they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.