Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Tuesday December 29, 2020 | Place: Basement Conference Room, Wayne County Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
- 1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
- 2. Pledge of Allegiance
- 3. Approve Agenda
- 4. Approve Minutes of December 14, 2020 meeting
- 5. Approve Claims paid on December 29, 2020
- 6. Approve December 24, 2020 Payroll Report
- 7. Swearing in; Keith Davis, Wayne County Sheriff
- 8. Bill Byrns; EMA/911 Update
- 9. Matt Anderson-Driveway Entry
- 10. Randy Zerr; Engineer Update
- 11. Dept Monthly Reports
- 12. Supervisor Meeting
- 13. Public Comments (5-minute limit)
- 14. Adjourn/Discussion
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 25th day of December, 2020, at 9:00 AM they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.