Notice of Meeting Of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00AM Date: Monday, February 8, 2021
Place: Basement Conference Room, Wayne County Courthouse, Corydon, IA
Supervisors’ Office may be Open at 8:00 AM
No Official Action will be taken until 9:00 AM
- 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Agenda
- Approve January 25, 2021 Minutes
- Approve February 8, 2021 Claims
- Approve February 5, 2021 Payroll
- Brandon Carpenter/Tax Abatements
- Aaron Hoelting/Door Project on 2nd Floor Landing & West Side Interior Door
- Nicole/Chariton Valley Planning & Development/Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Randy Zerr/County Engineer
- County Policy (Entrance to Property from Roadways)/Hugh Kain, ISAC Legal Counsel
- Destruction of Noxious Weeds and Fines Assessed
- FY22 Compensation Increase for Elected Officials
- Dept Monthly Reports
- Supervisor Meetings
- Public Comments (5-minute limit)
The supervisor(s) may meet in their office daily to review county business/FY22 County Budget. No action will be taken.
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via email to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 5th day of February, 2021, at 9:00 AM they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.