Notice of Meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Wayne County, Iowa
Time: 9:00 AM | Date: Tuesday April 24, 2018 | Place: Board Room Courthouse, Corydon, Iowa
1. 9:00 AM Open Meeting – Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Adopt Agenda
4. Approve Minutes
5. Approve Claims
6. Bill Byrns- EMC/E911 – Resolution 04-04-18 and Flood Plain Application
7. Joella Perry – Veterans’ Affairs – Resolution 04-03-18
8. Trevor Wolf – Secondary Roads – Resolution 04-02-18
9. Dan Coffey – Maintenance – Sewer repair and lawn care
10. Public Comments (5 minute limit)
The undersigned does hereby certify that the foregoing notice was delivered via e-mail the to the Wayne County Newspapers in Corydon, Iowa, on the 19th day of April, at 10:30 A.M., they being the only news media who has filed a request for notice. Notice was also given by posting the foregoing notice of meeting on the bulletin board just inside the main or west entrance to the Wayne County Courthouse, and by posting the same in another prominent place easily accessible to the public by taping the notice itself to the “Board of Supervisors” sign on the wall immediately outside the door to the office of the Board of Supervisors in the Courthouse on the main floor of the Courthouse in the City of Corydon, Wayne County, Iowa.
All of the above being done at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting of the Board of Supervisors referred to in the notice.
Secretary to Board of Supervisors: